Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Efector Anchor Chain Counter Sensor

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Bill

Many thanks indeed – much appreciated – I am glad that I asked the forum before guddling about with the wiring -  I do hope it is simply me being an idiot and not reading the manual or a blown fuse. I will find out in 3 weeks when I am next back at the boat!

thanks

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472