Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:53:33 +0100
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Perkins Prima M80T manuals
From: "closereach"
To: amelyachtowners@...

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have the service manual and parts manual for the Perkins
Prima M80T BB30143? Can I get a photocopy of these, at my cost? This
is the 80 hp four cylinder turbo that was factory installed in my 1989
Super Maramu. My only alternative is to order from the Perkins
distributor at the cost of over $110.

Thanks
Richard Tate
SM #5 "Spice"