Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anchor and chain

karkauai

Thanks , Annsophie,
Darn, I guess that means I'll have to get a Facebook account.  I've been avoiding it up til now.
Kent

On Sep 26, 2014, at 7:59 AM, Ann-Sofie Svanberg kanalmamman@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

You can read about it on the Amel Yachtowners page on Facebok

/Annsofie
SY Lady Annila SM232

Skickat från min iPad

25 sep 2014 kl. 15:25 skrev "Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>:

I heard a rumor about that boat Bill.  Was it a boat that's been represented on this site?  I'd sure like to know more about what happened.

Pat, that's exactly what I did before I bought my Rocna.  I had them send me a life size drawing of the anchor, made a mockup out of cardboard, and tried it out on the roller to confirm that it would fit.  The "roll bar" snugs up against the portside vertical rollers on my boat just when the throat comes up on the horizontal roller...very secure.

Kent
SM243
Kristy