Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel supermaramu wanted

ohturoey <ohturoey@...>

Hi Cat & Jerry

Happy New Year

I have seen your yacht listed for quite some time, and I did notice
that the price have changed from 350 in the beginning to the present
375,I have been visiting your website several times during last
year, quite impressive and many good pictures, still have a few
questions : is all the recomended repairs from the survey in 2003
done? and have there been a complete mast and rigging survey as
stated in 2004? is the noted moisture readings in the survey a
reason to worry? and have there been done anything regarding this?
have the yacht ever been charted/ former history of use? and use
after 2003 when the survey were completed, location of the yacht.
time aspect of sale*?

Best Regards
Maria & Ove
--- In amelyachtowners@..., PFM53 <pfm53@u...> wrote:

Hi Maria and Ove

We have a 1995 Super Maramu (#133) for sale that is in excellent
shape with
many upgrades. You can view her at our web site
www.ecoconutinc.com.

Jerry and Cat