Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel supermaramu wanted

PFM53 <pfm53@...>

Hello Maria and Ove

Happy New year to you as well. We raised the price because we have several
brokers who are wanting to sell her, and we needed to cover their commission.
If we sell her ourselves, we will of course reduce the price.

We have not done anything about the rigging, but have had no problems. All
other items (and more) have been repaired.

The moistrue content is not a problem. All boats have some, but the surveyer
told us there was no concern. He just reported the actual readings he found.

The boat has never been chartered. We bought it in Hyeres from what I think
was the original owner. They used it strictly for personal use (and not much
use at that).

Overall, she is in very good shape, and there are numerous items included I
forgot to put on the web site. For example, she has a brand new sea anchor,
numerous spare parts for the engine and bow thruster, a stabilizing drove for
use at anchor, etc.

Regards
Jerry and Cat

From: "ohturoey" <ohturoey@y...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel supermaramu wanted

hi and happy new year to everybody
we are a young couple that are looking for a supermaramu, and we
are
thinking that there might be many that is not listed through the
internet and brookers so we are also trying this way, and there
might
be somthing to save for bouth parts with a private sale compare
what a brooker charge today.

Best regards
Maria & Ove