Need a crew

Ag Av8ter

Hello all,
My wife and are buying (should close on 1/11/06) a Super Maramu 2000.
I need two people to join us for a trip from South Florida to Tortola,
BVI. We intend to depart Florida Sat. 1/14/06 and expect an eight day
trip. Crew to report aboard AM on the 13th. Crew must have passports
and return tickets (own expense) prior to departure. If you would like
to stay aboard in the BVI (or possibly USVI) for a few days to
dive/snorkle or just have fun you would be welcome to do so. I hate to
be "rude", but no one that has trouble with booze, or any drug(s) is
invited.

If you have an interest please contact me at agav8ter@... ASAP,
inlude a telephone number where I can contact you.

Thanks, Tony