From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of closereach
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:15 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Insulating our Amel for cool/cold weather
sailing

We're planning on cruising over to Ireland, the UK and Scandinavia
next year. I have a couple of questions for those out cruising the
higher latitudes.

1. What have other members done to insulate their boats to prevent or
minimize condensation while living aboard?

2. Our Amel doesn't have any forced air or natural draft heating
system. How have you heated your boat 24x7, specifically when passage-
making and living on the hook?

Thanks
Richard Tate
SM#5 "Spice"