Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Transmission & Maintenance in Ft Lauderdale?

Stefano Biffi

Good afternoon, I do have same request but further EST, I'm based near La Spezia Italy, I did already bow thruster and engine (oil and fuel filter). It's time for the transmission but I'm not ready to do by my self. I'm starting to have some problem with elettronics as well like Interphase Eco. My SM is hull 185 October 97
Thanks for any recommended name
Stefano Biffi
PS I already asked to Amel Hyeres, they told me:came here!

Il giorno 30/set/2014, alle ore 15:26, "Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> ha scritto:

Good morning,

Does any one has recommendation for very experienced person or shipyard with the Amel Transmission on the SM2K in Fort Lauderdale?

I just need it to be serviced (changing the bague d'usure, seal, oil, etc.).

I have never done it myself, I would prefer pay and watch someone very familiar with this, rather that possibly make an error myself.

At the same time, will also have:

propeller rebuild,
antifouling,
Wax hull,
Bow thruster services (which I can do),
Bauer scuba compressor serviced,
water maker serviced,
Volvo engine check (Turbo issue)
grease forestay
Espar heater serviced
add a second freezer,

So any recommendations for these are welcome as well.

Thanks in advance, Alexandre
SM2K $289 NIKIMAT
Still in Nassau...