From: caramel02uk
Date: 12/19/05 14:26:28
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] onan genset

Can anyone assist please, after only 450 hours use, the Gen set is
Becoming difficult to start. On pressing the start button there are
Lots of clicks from the various relays and the fuel pump but nothing
Happens, no cranking,nada. Repeat the process and it will start up
After say four or five presses of the button. Have checked all battery
Leads starter connections am now stumped and wonder if a similar
Problem has been encountered. Thanks in advance Patrick CARAMELLE.

Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! Your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/A1TolB/TM