Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Oregon Scientific

Stephen Davis

Hello Jean-Pierre

My Naudet recording barograph also stopped working. I have sent it to Robert E. White instruments in the USA for repair. They are experts, and can fix most any brand of barograph. Unfortunately, the movement of my barograph had stopped working, and they are awaiting Naudet in France to send a new one, but I expect to have it back on the boat soon. My barograph is about $1000.00 new, and it was worth the trouble to have it repaired. I have had great service so far, and I would recommend sending it there. I'll give you a link to them at the bottom.

Regards,
Steve Davis
S/V Aloha  SM72

http://www.robertwhite.com/cgi-local/shop.pl?type=item&item=barogr_services&categ=rw_barographs&nav_bar=weather

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 10:19 AM, Germain Jean-Pierre jgermain@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Folks,

I have a broken recording barometer; though I'd like to keep it, I cannot find anywhere to have it serviced.

I am thinking an Oregon Scientific Weather Station (WMR 300) could be a solution.

Anyone have such an instrument aboard?  If not, what do you have?

Kind regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM 007