Bow Thruster Motor wiring

svcharisma

The last time I had trouble with the bow thruster, it was just the contacts in the relay that needed filing.  This time that didn't bring it back to life.  I'm trying determine now if the motor is bad.  I am confused by the wiring making the benchtest a challenge.

Not sure the the SM set up is the same as the Mango, but it is likely similar.  My wiring has positive going to the relay and negative to the motor.  Then there are 3 wires between the relay and the motor.

I'm hoping someone has sorted these out before and made up a wire diagram.  Also wondering if anyone has changed out the relay to a solid state unit w/o contacts?

Alan

s/v Charisma - Mango #62