Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marina in Fort Lauderdale?

Kaj Liljebladh

Hi

I stayed in Bahia Mar.
Nice place nice people. clos beach and swimming pool.

You could see my flightview over the marina and beach  with multicopter.

http://youtu.be/SW_TPehYrmA

Best Regards / Med vänlig hälsning

Kaj Liljebladh
S/Y Amelit
Amel 54  #128
www.amelit.se

6 oktober 2014, Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] skrev:

I stayed at the Las Olas City Marina for a few months several years ago.  Other than nice bath facilities there wasn't much there, but it was well located.  At that time it was priced a bit better than several of the private marinas.
Kent
SM243
Kristy