Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] AMEL Supermaramu stair

Victor Molero <victor.moleroxx@...>

Hello Jean Pierre.
Sorry I haven't answered before and thank you so much for your kind advice. I will see if I can get a second hand one and, in case I can't, I will study the posibility of having one rebuilt.
Best for now.
Victor

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 7:30 PM, "Germain Jean-Pierre jgermain@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hello Victor,

Mine was also in bad condition.  I looked high and low for a second hand one but obviously they are made from "unobtonium"...

I had a yard (EMEK Marine in Turkey) rebuild mine.  Looks very nice indeed.

Any top notch machine shop should do a decent job.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera SM007

On 23 Sep 2014, at 15:03, victor.moleroxx@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello. I own an AMEL Super Maramu 2000 for which I don't have the original ladder and gangway. I would like to buy a second hand one (new are very expensive). Can anyone tell me of any oportunity for this?
Thanks.
Victor

Jean-Pierre Germain,
Chief Pilot, Cozuro Limited,