Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Propshaft wearing ring

karkauai

I've had similar experiences lately.  You will note that Emilie is answering most inquiries now, rather than Maud.  Big learning curve for her...Big difference.
Kent
SM243
KRISTY

On Oct 7, 2014, at 2:18 PM, Andrew Lamb andrew.lamb@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill

This account I am afraid rather chimes with my recent experience with SAV and a linear actuator replacement – I was left with a distinct feeling of lack of confidence and felt it prudent to source the materials elsewhere.

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472

Canet en Roussillion, France