Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Supermaramu Mizzen Spotlight

Steve Leeds

I've installed these on a number of boats in the last few years and everyone is happy with them:

Steve Leeds
Circumnavigator's Yacht Service, Inc.
MACCABEE
Sharki #121

On Monday, October 13, 2014 7:33 AM, "'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

We have recently replace this and found $5.99 generic brand at the best price: http://www.atlantalightbulbs.com/ecart/nw012104/GE4505UNIT24640.htm

I would imagine Europe would also have a discount internet bulb supplier.

Best regards,

Mark

SM2K #275