Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Link 2000 R (Xantrex)

Mark Erdos

Can the new Xantrex version of the Link 2000 be used as a replacement, the LinkLite or LinkPro?

http://www.xantrex.com/power-products/power-accessories/linklite-battery-monitor.aspx

Best regards,

Mark

SM2K #275

www.creampuff.us

Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:05 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Link 2000 R (Xantrex)

Thank you Bill,

Time by time I revised  the WEB and contacted all the shop who adv 

Link 2000 and 2000R but till now I have found anything.

At the moment the only company who still adv. both items is Dockyard Electric (Chaguaramas T&T) .

One year ago I contacted them but they had neither Link 2000 nor 2000R .

If for my next sailing season (jan. - Abr.) I did not found what I wish, I will be obliged to change the  configuration of my Energy Management.

On Monday, 13 October 2014, 0:46, "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I saw one on eBay a few months ago. You might try there.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
sent from my tablet

On Oct 12, 2014 11:07 PM, "Gabriele Antolini svsunnyside@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi to All ,

my Link 2000 R was damaged from a lightning that struck not sufficiently far from Sunny Side . This is the second time I lost it for the same reason.

The first time Tekris Power (NJ) fixed it but they no longer give this  service.

Anybody knows who can repair it ?

I am also interested in buying a new one or a second hand from someone who changed to other type of Energy Management .

Fare winds

Gabriele Antolini

Sunny Side

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.