Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SHARKI

PAULIN Bruno <bbdpaulin@...>

yes it's exactly what i desired.

Roger Banks <roger.banks@mac.com> wrote: Hi

I think the French correspondent may be asking for Sharki owners to
give him details of how the boat performs into the wind.

Regards, Roger, Mango 20, Zorba

On 05/01/2006, at 11:13 PM, sy_windfall wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "bbdpaulin" <bbdpaulin@y...>
wrote:

Bonjour!

Je vais peut-être acheter un SHARKI (LIMBO II) qui est ancré au
Yacht
Club de Tahiti (Polynésie Française).
Je connais la réputation de la construction AMEL et du confort.
Mais il y a aussi une mauvaise idée quand aux performances en
navigation, surtout au près...
Les propriétaires de SHARKI peuvent-ils m'en dire plus sur les
capacités à remonter au vent de ce bateau?

Par avance, merci de vos réponses.
I'll give a rough translation for those who don't speak French...
Hi,

I am considering to buy a Sharki (Limbo II), achored at Yacht club de
Tahit. I know about the reputation of the construction and the comfort
of AMEL, but also a lesser reputation on performance and navigation
(sic). Could owners of a Sharki please tell me more about the things
to refurbish after the purchase of this boat.
Thanks in advance...

Eddy May (just lurking and Dutch citizen ;-)

Sailing Sailing yacht Amel
Boating sailing

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Regards, Roger
Message from Roger Banks

Sailing Sailing yacht Amel Boating sailing