Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] 2001 Amel SM (Norfolk) HIN 1045353

Mark Erdos

John,

I think the OP was inquiring about a comment left by 007 about purchasing a Euro model and where to look in Europe. I do not think the intent was to inquire how to best reduce vendors asking prices.

“In my opinion, the price is too high and you could pick up a Euro model at a considerable discount.” - Jean-Pierre Germain Eleuthera, SM 007

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Yacht: Cream Puff