Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Offshore Health Insurance

Chris Smither <yachtakwaaba@...>

Will
From 1998  to 2002 we used the UK firm Admiral, and then QBE based in Thailand..
I think they were deals tied in with the yacht insurance at the time .
He this helps
Chris Smither
 Santorin Sloop Akwaaba 027

On 10 Nov 2014, at 17:30, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Will,

This is not a direct answer, but as Americans, we found quality health care and prescription drugs very affordable without insurance everywhere we have been on our circumnavigation.

I believe you should consider this in weighing cost and benefits.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
sent from my tablet

Does anyone in the group have advise or referral for health insurance for the full time international traveler?

Regards,
Will
SM180