Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Offshore Health Insurance

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Hi we do not think that IMG is a good choice as even when we and the doctor had been assured in writing the procedure was covered when forward had it done and AFTER it fact they refused to pay.  Find another carrier.

Fair Winds Smooth Sailing To All
Capt Richard
RP Yacht Brokerage
Newport RI
We list sell and service fine yachts including Amel's
Cell 603 767 5330

On Nov 10, 2014, at 07:58, Sharon Brown sharongbrown@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We use IMG global fusion international health insurance... Bit pricey but we are covered.

Sharon

Ya Fohi amel 54

This e-mail (including attachments) may contain sensitive and/or confidential information. If received in error, its use by you is not authorised and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender and delete all copies immediately. E-mails may be subject to error, interference and virus and no liability is accepted for loss or damage however it arises and whether direct or indirect.

On 10 Nov 2014, at 12:04, "Ann-Sofie Svanberg kanalmamman@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We, from Sweden, has our world wide healt insurance through Pantaenius.

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM232

Skickat från min iPad

10 nov 2014 kl. 01:18 skrev "tango708@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>:

Does anyone in the group have advise or referral for health insurance for the full time international traveler?

Regards,
Will
SM180