Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 54, LONESTAR wins

Peter Forbes

There is hope for Carango across the pond then - we'll give it our best.

Is anyone else in Amel in ARC 2015?

Peter Forbes
00447836 209730
Carango
Amel 54 #035
Corfu Greece

On 12 Nov 2014, at 07:11, yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Our friend,  fellow Texan, and owner of an Amel 54, LONESTAR, beat all of the boats in the Caribbean 1500 except for a Cookson 80' sailboat.

But, Amels don't race, we save that for the Oyster owners...they need to get something for thier money. Unfortunately, Craig was about a day ahead of an Oyster 54, giving no mercy to the Oyster. Oh, and Craig beat the Sundeer 60.

Way to go, Craig Scott. BTHOC1500 (it is an aggie thing)

Bill

BeBe #387