Electrolux fridge

ivarmylde <mylde@...>

Good morning,
My Electrolux fridge gives red light on the lamp which should indicate
low voltage, but batteries are OK. thus the fridge are not working
properly. According to Electrolux, Sweden they believe it cannot be
repaired since the fridge is from 1991 and they do not hve the spares.
Amel tells me they cannot deliver same fridge any more and I must
modify to fit another fridge.
Have anyone of the Amel owners had same problems ? Can the fridge be
repaired - or can I buy another type of fridge which fits in the gally.
Fridge Electrolux RB2405 115 liter 24 volt.

Rgds Ivar
Silfrania, SM #53