Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 54, LONESTAR wins

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Our 15 days from LasPalmas to Antigua is something to try to beat!  :) :)

/Annsofie
SM 232 Lady Annila

Skickat från min iPad

12 nov 2014 kl. 06:53 skrev "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>:

Peter,

Jean Pierre has a SM attitude! Unfortunately, attitude does not usually make up for waterline deficiencies.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Peter Forbes ppsforbes@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Jean Pierre,

I am already subscribed to the ARC so I’m afraid it is too late to change for me.

Faster - Hmmmm!!!!

Still waiting for our Onan course dates - will keep you posted if i hear first.

Peter
Peter Forbes
Carango  Sailing Ketch
Amel 54 #035
Gouvia Marina - CORFU, Greece

On 12 Nov 2014, at 07:53, Germain Jean-Pierre jgermain@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Peter,

I will be going Transat in Nov 15 from southern Canaries.  Not in ARC though.  If you have not paid your entry fee yet, we could perhaps go together.  I’d give you a couple of days lead time as my boat will be far faster than yours.

Others may want to join us???

“Go fast” antifouling does it every time.  :-)

Jean-Pierre Germain
Eleuthera SM 007

On 12 Nov 2014, at 07:31, Peter Forbes ppsforbes@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

There is hope for Carango across the pond then - we'll give it our best.

Is anyone else in Amel in ARC 2015?

Peter Forbes
00447836 209730
Carango
Amel 54 #035
Corfu Greece

On 12 Nov 2014, at 07:11, yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Our friend,  fellow Texan, and owner of an Amel 54, LONESTAR, beat all of the boats in the Caribbean 1500 except for a Cookson 80' sailboat.

But, Amels don't race, we save that for the Oyster owners...they need to get something for thier money. Unfortunately, Craig was about a day ahead of an Oyster 54, giving no mercy to the Oyster. Oh, and Craig beat the Sundeer 60.

Way to go, Craig Scott. BTHOC1500 (it is an aggie thing)

Bill

BeBe #387

Posted by: Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...>