Freak accident

Having left our boat ashore for 7 months and not being certain that the watermaker will function after being pickled that long, we bought 5 large ( 6 litre) plastic bottles of water . Round bottles.
We unloaded them onto the side deck . It was mid afternnon, full sun.After only about a minute I moved them into the cockpit and immediately smelt burning. There, on the side deck where the bottles had stood for no more than a minute , were 5 small holes burnt into the deck, about 15 millimeters across and up to 1 1/2 mill deep. By chance the shape of the bottle had created the perfect magnifying glass creating an immediate and very hot concentration of the suns rays. As soon as I realized what had happened I grabbed the bottles off the cockpit seat--too late, smaller burns appear there as well. You live and learn.
I have some brown gelcoat on board though of the same colour as the rub rail. It will have to do for the time being.
Has anyone found anyone, anywhere ,who can repair a hole in an Amel deck so that the end result doesnt jump out at you?
Dont normally complain about too much sun.......Ian and Judy Jenkins, Pen Azen, SM 302, Piriapolis, Uruguay.
,