Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Low House Battery

Mark Erdos

Colin,

The breakers for the bow thruster and winches were left on. However, the main big battery levers at the mid ships bank were turned off. There should not have been anything connected.

Bill,

Will the battery checker thing you told me to buy be able to tell me if there is a short? If not, how do I check?

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275