Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Super Maramu for sale

ove turoy <ohturoey@...>

Dear Goran
I didn't find your listing? , May I ask about your asking price?
I think it might be a bit over our budget since it's as new as 2003

Best Regards
Ove

Göran Svensson <lgh_svensson@yahoo.com> wrote:
I noticed a message the other day from a couple looking for a Super
Maramu!
Well, our Super Maramu #396 is still for sale. Details are available
at www. Boats.com. (Search for "Amel" then sort by year ). Look for
2003 model in the name of Bengt Ebesson.
The price is reduced and furthermore since the boat is not yet listed
with any broker we can consider additional price reduction. Take
contact.

Kind Regards
Göran Svensson

Sailing Sailing yacht Amel Boating sailing