/Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila

Skickat från min iPad

24 nov 2014 kl. 10:24 skrev "Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>:

AnnSophie,
Thank you so much for posting these swivel instructions.  I think we have another "guru" to help us understand what we are getting into.
Kent
SM243
Kristy

From: "'N4796P@...' n4796p@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New file uploaded to amelyachtowners

Hello Lady Annila,

many thanks for this hint. It is exactly what we need at this time.

Best regards
Armin
SY ASHIA, SM2k, #357

Am 24.11.2014 um 14:31 schrieb amelyachtowners@...:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the amelyachtowners
group.

File : /Super Maramu Jib Furler Technical Info/CHANGING BALL BEARING IN THE FORESTAY SWIVEL 1.pdf
Uploaded by : ladyannila <kanalmamman@...>
Description : A description on how to maintain the forestay swivel

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

ladyannila <kanalmamman@...>