From: "sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 9:21 PM
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Onan MDKKDP Heat Exchanger

Kent,
The generator has a transfer switch that switches from shore power to generator power after 10 seconds. This is so you don’t electrocute an electrician working on the dock while running your genset.

Yanmar has a new impeller that is threaded on the inside. They have a tool which is a bolt inside a nut that threads onto the impeller and you just have to turn the bolt and it pulls out the impeller.
Fair Winds
Eric
Kimberlite SM 376