Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: No response from Amel

Jean-Pierre Germain <jgermain@...>

Try Riza at Emek Marine. I believe he manufactures these....

At least ask....

GL

On 28 Nov 2014, at 18:25, stephen_lees@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I called Emilie over 2 weeks ago after two emails without response.  She was very pleasant, speaks English very well and said they were researching my request for a new main furling transmission/gear box.  I had sent photos as well with my original email.  Emilie indicated that they would probably have a response by Friday.  I have heard nothing back including a polite followup email asking for an update.  Any more suggestions?