Re: Main Sail Roller Battens

Dave_Benjamin

Jose,

Good luck. Let us know how it works out. Every other sailmaker I know who has tried them won't recommend them. But maybe your guy knows something those guys with a few hundred years of combined experience don't know and we will all learn from him.

The issue is the steel coming out of the protective covering and damaging the sail. That's been the recurring problem with these battens. I I were to use one, I'd go with Robichaud. They're a small company and the service I receive from them is phenomenal.