Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Insurance

dlm48@...

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of johnabo2003
Sent: 26 January 2006 16:30
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Insurance

As a potential Amel Super Maramu owner I was horrified by the quote I
received from Pantaenius to keep an Amel with a hull value of $420,000
in the Texas Gulf coast.

Can anybody recommend an insurer that provides reasonable rates for
fair coverage - or a broker who provides good service?

Regards
John Abercrombie

Al Golden is your man.

Title:
Al Golden's International Marine Insurance URL:
_http://imiscorp.net/_ (http://imiscorp.net/) Description:
International Marine Insurance Services is the source of choice for insurance
coverage for your watercraft. After twelve years of incomparable service to
our clientele, we'd like to welcome
you aboard!

What's in a name? International Marine Insurance Services is not only our
name, it's a creed by which we operate. Each word defines an important part of
our ability to provide you with the
best possible protection with a minimum of cost and concern...

regards

David