Polytrol- for deck refinishing in the USA

eric freedman


From: Jackie Kough [mailto:jkough@flood.com]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 11:33 AM
To: eric
Cc: John Milner
Subject: RE: [WDIYC] Product Information Request - "Flood Company/Owatrol

Dear Eric,

There is no difference. The Polytrol is an international name for the same
product and is manufactured outside the US. The GlasWorks has specific
instructions for fiberglass restoration. The one thing to keep in mind as
you start your project is to first thoroughly clean the deck for best
results. I recommend our DeckWorks for the cleaning.

If you have any questions please let me know. I can also have our product
manager for the Marine line help if needed.


Dear Eric,

I recommend the Flood Marine product, GlasWorks. It is a deep-penetrating
oil the reaches down into the fiberglass and pulls the original color out
and dries to a tough, flexible finish. GlasWorks is long-lasting because it
penetrates deep into fiberglass, unlike waxes and polishes that sit on the
surface and dry out quickly.

Unfortunately, I didn't have someone in your immediate area, however Mid
Ohio Watersports currently stocks the Marine line. E-mail is
floyd@midohiowatersports.com or phone is 330-626-9115.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.


Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.