To: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:18:40 -0500
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Main bilge pump

Paul,

Do the existing hoses fit?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite SM 376

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 7:59 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...

Eric
We mounted it in the same spot the original were the original pump was. We mounted it on a plastic board to use the existing bolts and the put new bolts in the plastic board to mount the new pump.
Paul
SV NOMAD #362

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:40:27 -0500

Paul.

Found it

How did you mount the pump. I understand it has to be mounted horizontally?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite SM 376

From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:49:09 -0500

Hi Paul,

Would you please check the link. I could not access it.

Thanks

Eric

From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 19:57:53 +0000
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Main bilge pump

Hi all, the plastic gear in my main bilge pump has failed. can any one help with where to source a replacement part.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

At Home in NZ