From: "sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Friday, 12 December 2014, 14:40
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Windlass switch and reversing relays for furlers

If I recall correctly the Vetus switch that Amel used is
I am not sure as I have a spare on board and I am not near the boat.
If you look in the catalog you will also find the reversing relays that Amel now uses for the furling motors.
It is different than the original model but this is what Amel sent me as a spare.
Fair Winds
Eric
Kimberlite SM 376