Navigation in USA

Maria Geiger

Hello everybody,

We are now in Cap Vert ready to cross the Atlantic on the 20th Dec.! We will head to Barbados and go up the Antillas to the Chesapeake Bay, Where we will be for the hurricane season. We are Swiss-Canadian. My question is: as Swiss we have a multiple visa for 10 years and as Canadian we do not need visa. He heard we can stay in USA for six months and then go out like Canada and get back  in again to USA...  Does someone have the experience if not Americans? Six months are not enough to go up to Chesapeake wait for the hurricane season and head south after in Sept, Oct.

Any Canadians or other nationalities that have experience this with matter?

Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas,

Maria Geiger

S.Y. PITU