Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Navigation in USA

karkauai

Or, you could go to Mexico, cross the Rio Grande, and stay as long as you like...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Happy Holidays!
Kent
SM243
Kristy
Fernandina Beach FL, still waiting for my CDrive to come back from France😩

On Dec 14, 2014, at 9:54 AM, Germain Jean-Pierre jgermain@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Maria,

I found this for Canuckians…

And this for the Schweiz…

Fair winds on your crossing.  Looking at my weather picture, I would go 1 day earlier…  Head 245 until 12 North then due West… you’ll get there quickly enough :-)

I’ll be doing the same next year…:-)

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM 007.

On 14 Dec 2014, at 16:02, pitugolf@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello everybody,

We are now in Cap Vert ready to cross the Atlantic on the 20th Dec.!We will head to Barbados and go up the Antillas to the Chesapeake Bay, Where we will be for the hurricane season. We are Swiss-Canadian. My question is: as Swiss we have a multiple visa for 10 years and as Canadian we do not need visa. He heard we can stay in USA for six months and then go out like Canada and get back  in again to USA...  Does someone have the experience if not Americans? Six months are not enough to go up to Chesapeake wait for the hurricane season and head south after in Sept, Oct.

Any Canadians or other nationalities that have experience this with matter?

Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas,

Maria Geiger

S.Y. PITU

Posted by: pitugolf@...