Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Raymarine spx30 Auto pilot

victor.moleroxx@...

Hello Steve. Thank you for your message. I am in Spain and also slowly preparing my boat for a circumnavigation. I only need the control unit (I guess it is what you call "computer") because I already have two power arms (probably what you call "control head"). I don't know how much to offer for your SPX30 because it is not manufactured anymore (so we ignore its price when new) and most boats are installing new models (as you are doing in your own boat), so there isn't much of a second hand market. My suggestion is: tell me what would be a price that you would consider a good deal for you to sell and for me to buy, considering that there will be shipment expenses from USA to Europe that I would take care of.
Best.
Victor
PD.- Sorry for my English. I wish it wasn't this rusty...