Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel Insurance

dlm48@...

judyrouse@houston.rr.com writes:

We wrote with Al Golden at IMIS with the Jackline Policy. $5521 for
400k hull and 1M liability with the tender deductible reduced to 1k
deductible. Windstorm is not covered if we are within hurricane box
during season, but all other coverage still applies even if we are in
hurricane zone. No other policy offered this.

Judy
S/Y Security
SM2 #387

i did advise IMIS and Al Judy as i was sure that was where you got your best
quote from -
are you still in the VI's or home in TX?

regards

David