Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Raymarine spx30 Auto pilot

victor.moleroxx@...

Hello Steve. Thanks for your message. I am located in Spain, and I am also slowly preparing the boat for a circunnavigation. I only need the control unit (I guess it is what you call "the computer"), since I already have two power arms (probably what you call "control head"). Actually this would be the spare unit. To be honest I don't have the slightest idea of how much to pay for your SPX30 since it isn't manufactured anymore and most boats are installing new models (as you are doing in your own boat) so there's not much of a second hand market. My sugestion is... tell how much would be a fair deal for you to sell and for me to buy, considering that there will be shipment expenses from USA to Europe to take care of.
Best. Victor
PD.- Sorry for my English. I wish it wasn't so rusty.