Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] impellor for volvo 110 on the 54

Bozo Cinq <bozocinq@...>

Hi,

My Volvo engine model is D3-110I-C. So, there may be a different impeller part #. I would definitely call Volvo to get the correct P/N. The following is contact for Volvo in Jacksonville, Fl - He is really terrific. Fordham Marine Services, Inc. 904-743-2141 - ask for Nelson.

Bozo Cinq
AMEL 54 - #44

On Dec 19, 2014, at 11:47 AM, Peter Forbes ppsforbes@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I have Amel 54 #035 and my Volvo is D3-1101B.

The impeller is #3842786 (Volvo 21951352)

i hope that helps.

Peter
Peter Forbes
0044 7836 209730
Carango  Sailing Ketch
Amel 54 #035
Gouvia Marina - CORFU, Greece

On 19 Dec 2014, at 16:43, JEFFREY KRAUS jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bozo,

Michael Last had a different kit #(21346756). Your number does correspond to the impeller kit, but I wondered if you had the actual engine type. I believe it to be a D3 110A for your kit. I wonder if Joel can answer whether the 54s had the same 1 10 serie s motor in all of them. There are A thru E on these 110s. I assume if you have hull #44 and I'm 14, and you have "A", mine should be and A also. I just want to be certain I'm getting the proper kit. I'll have to keep the engine serial number in my wallet in the future to make parts ordering from afar easier.
Jeff Kraus 54 #14

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 01:56 PM, Bozo Cinq bozocinq@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Jeff,

Volvo Penta Raw Water Pump Impeller Kit - Part #3593660. Also, there is a special tool for removing the impeller. Ask Volvo Penta for it. It works like screw that screws in the centre of impeller and pulls it out.

Bozo Cinq
AMEL 54 - #44

On Dec 18, 2014, at 11:58 AM, Michael Last lastmd@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Here it is Jeff, 21346756