Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Painting deck stripes - pictures

michael grunstein <mgrunstein2002@...>

Hi Roy,

I am impressed with your painting job!
Did you use masking tape? and what do you mean by
"one-part Polyurethane"?
I am definitely going to do the same as the fading
paint is an eyesore.

Thanks, Michael Grunstein (#345)

--- rbenven44 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Eric,
We bought the Polytrol at Acastillages Diffusion
(AD), a shipchandler
in Hyeres, France. They have a web site. I don't
know if the
product is available in US, but probably in
Caribbean (St. Martin or
Martinique).
Roy

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, eric