Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM Bilge Pump indicator light

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning Ian,

I have not, but I suspect the previous owner did.

I added a few pictures at the end of:
http://nikimat.com/diruptor_24_volt_panel.html

I added some note:
Bilge pump ON/OFF Switch (in red in the middle)
Blue and purple electric wires going to the light of the bilge pump (I put a yellow arrow)

Then I posted 3 pictures of the light "Gas/Stove" (propane or butane depending of your countries).
On my boat I know this is the correct light since I replaced it. And it is a bayonet.

Then I put 2 pictures with a "not sure" if this is for the Bilge pump light (these lights were on the boat when I purchased it).
I don't know how you call these.

Wish I could help more, sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Temporary in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA for repair & maintenance

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM Bilge Pump indicator light
To: "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, December 29, 2014, 7:25 AM

Has anyone replaced the bilge pump operating light
on the SM 24V panel?

It looks a little tricky to get out. Does the bulb come out
of it's

holder by twisting or bayonet action, or is it a hard wired
pea bulb?

Any info might save unnecessary trouble before removing the
circuit

breakers nearby to gain access to the back of the lamp. An
LED

replacement would be for the better I think if the whole
lamp unit needs

to be replaced.

Happy New Year to all.

Ian Shepherd SM 2K 414 Crusader (2003) Cyprus

Posted by: Ian Shepherd
<sv_freespirit@yahoo.co.uk>