Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] auto pilot brushes

Robin Cooter <robincooter@...>

Would be very appreciative if you could let me have name and/or address, phone number and E-mail of the firm you got the brushes from

caramel02uk <pjn.mccallin@jerseymail.co.uk> wrote: whilst in Trinidad I went to the Raymarine agent and asked that he get
me a set of brushes for my Type 2 linier drive motor. I work on the
basis that if I have a spare the unit will never need it!!
Guess what Raymarine USA Michael.J.Warren@raymarine.com advised
brushes cannot be supplied, his alternative was to sell me a complete
new motor. I was under the impression supplies of spares had to be
offered for 10 years after withdralal of an item but I could be wrong
on this.
I tracked down the motor manufacturer who is based in GWYNEDD Wales and
for GBP18 I got 4 brushes sent to me.

Sailing Sailing yacht Amel Boating sailing