Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Super Maramu for Sale

Frédéric houdaille <fhoudaille@...>

Thanks Richard! We too look forward to catching up with you!!

Could you please email me details on your brokerage terms at fhoudaille@...?
Thanks.

Cheers,
Fred

On 4 janv. 2015, at 10:13, "Richard03801 richard03801@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Happy New Year to you and yours. Looking forward to catching up up when you get north.

Fair Winds Smooth Sailing To All
Capt Richard
RP Yacht Brokerage
Newport RI
We list sell and service fine yachts including Amel's
Cell 603 767 5330

On Jan 4, 2015, at 07:38, Frédéric houdaille fhoudaille@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good morning everyone,
Happy New Year!!!!
After about two years of a wonderful family voyage with our SM, we are sailing Zazen.
We are currently in Saint Lucia and our plan is to be back home (West of Philadelphia) in May. We will be exploring the Caribbeans on the way North.
Should someone be interested, please let us know, Thanks.
Cheers,
Frederic Houdaille
Zazen
SM 404