Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bilge pump recommendation - AMFA out of business?

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good afternoon Bill,

First of all, I could not imagine a reason why we wouldn't be friend. I am very happy we meet, and you are such great contributor to the forum and I always highly value your experience and opinion!
I have a problem which I don't know how to solve and honestly I want to hear the truth either "go after the people with a lawyer" or "the reality is that you are (forgive my french) screwed"…
If it seems to be the second option so I need to accept it and move on as I already wasted so many hours and money on that.

Here are the fact as they "objectly" happened.

I arrived late June at Bay Street Marina in Nassau.
Second day I was there, a single handed lady with transmission problem lost control due to the 2 kt current and touch the side of NIKIMAT. Marina employees and myself pushed her and she went, no one had damage.
2 Days later, my other neighbor also lost misjudge the current and hit my anchor, I was not there but the marina employees pushed him, again there was no damage.
Then that guy, he was normally dock on the other side, wanted to have pictures of Atlantis on the background so came on my side of the pier, lost control, hit my boat, but instead to have people pushing him, he put fill reverse, and did the damages which I posted on: http://nikimat.com/accident.html
Thankfully it was the marina employees that were taking pictures, so they witness everything…

He apologized, said he would pay for everything, not to worry, etc.
I MADE THE MISTAKE to tell him this was the "3rd time" in a month I was hit a by boat…

Since I have never had a boating accident, I emailed my insurance DeLasse and ask for advice, saying that likely the other person was going to pay himself for the damages.
Geoffroy DeLassee sent me a claim form for him to fill out, in the case we would not solve amicably the situation.
And apparently they contacted his insurance…
The next day, he was gone… (which I thought was against maritime law) the marina told me not to worry, etc. (they always say that in the Bahamas until something happened to them).

Then an insurance expert came , I bought it was from my insurance. But nom was to defend him.. He was surprised the other boat was gone and said I can't look at your boat until I look first at his client boat.
He came back and came back again (other boat sill not back), then finally asset my damage.

The guy was disgusting, most damage was either not worth repairing or would say: "yes it is bent but still works". Sure, the hole boat still works as it is…

Then a week later when he came back, he said that "since I involved my insurance he didn't want to have anything to do with it" and walked away…

I told DeLAssee he didn't want to sign the claim form and ask what to do.
DeLAsse told me to get an estimate.
There is only 1 stainless steel compagnie in Nassau, a guy came, said there was too much damage for him to give a quote, that his boss had to come.
Then 10 days later his boss finally came, said he would give an estimate before going on vacation, which is did not, so 3 weeks later finally gives an estimate which includes only half the repairs…
Then of course he refuse to remove the bow pulpit, etc. So I have to ask another company (same thing about the delay to come) and they don't want to remove the bow pulpit as they don't want to be responsible, and so on….

Regarding the electrical, DeLassee said "the work I do myself" won't be reimbursed… (and as you know I have my 2 businesses to manage) so I am asking an electric guy to come and give an estimate.
He said he will give tomorrow. 2 Days later, still nothing, take my bicycle to see him, he is sitting on his chair smoking a joint, big smile and said: "ho yes was thinking about you, not been very busy, haven't had the time, but give you one tomorrow".
Day after still nothing, so 2 more days goes with the bicycle… same story… guy smoking his joint on his chair, no time to write down, this lasted 2 weeks until said #&$%@^ I waste probably more of my time going to see him with my bicycle than repairing myself, so did it.

6 weeks have gone by… I still don't have an expert from DeLAsse insurance to help me… I called very unhappy, so they give me someone! "On the phone"!
So Pantaenius insurance sent a guy in 6 days for the other guy, but me I have to wait 6 weeks to have someone "on the phone"! Splendid!!!
They give me the option to continue my trip to Martinique and have repair done there or go to Florida. I said ok I continue.

Then just when I am about to go to the Exumas: DeLassee receive a message from the other insurance (Pantaenius) that they only accept 50% responsibility… Because my boat has been hit at least 2 other times and is too long, etc.
So obviously "I" am the problem. DeLassee ask me what I want to reply? Hell NO, what is that type of question? The slip size has NOTHING to do with insurance. They should know that, this is a common excuse not-valid that people say, just in case the insured is stupid enough not to know the law.
So I had written testimonial from all the marina employees.

Then in October comes the renewal of my insurance, it is up by 15% I call DeLassee and ask for explanations, and said this is disgusting as "no repair" have been done to my vessel!

Mid Movember I arrive in Fort Lauderdale, ask http://jpdowns.com for a quote including all the repair (fiberglass, electrical, unlike what I have been given before).
Total is something like $16.000 I forward it to my expert and insurance and what they say: "it is too high" !?!
I don't know the prices, but sn't it the job of the "other insurance" to say it is too high?? I don't get it…
I wrote that they need to talk directly to each other.

My insurer DeLassee doesn't do anything. They are not "negotiating" on my behalf… I have to contest everything.
Either DeLassee are absolutely stupid or crook themselves working with the other insurance.

At the end, I know what will happened: I will get tired, conclude that I have already spent more hours, money and time than it is worth. My premium will still be up 15% and I would have been screwed (for a lack of better term) all the way.

About a law suit, I honestly hate "most" lawyers… dated 1 and could tell you how disgusted I was when she bragged about getting with other lawyers to make divorce last so that they both pocket fees until the common account was empty, to me they are scumbags.

Bill, I am afraid you are right, that I can not win. More than anything I am about principle and I am afraid it ismy downfall. Even if I have to pay more elsewhere, I will change insurer, as I honestly can not stomach DeLasse pocketing half my 5400 euro annual premium to do "NOTHING" when something happened.
And I will make sure whether it is on the Amel forum or any other way that people know how Pantaenius and DeLassee do business..
They are NOT representing us (boaters), they are representing their own interests. They are worthless to have. better have liability only or be self insured.

Since I mentioned my incident, I heard so many disgusting stories about insurance companies…

Anyway, as always I value your experience! I will keep you and the forum informed how things progress…
Thanks again! Hope you "sabered" some Champagne for New year!!!
Couple days ago, Terry (SM #196 "Libby"), was a real pleasure meeting him!!! And he opened a champagne bottle as well!!!

Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bilge pump recommendation - AMFA out of business?
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Sunday, January 4, 2015, 1:07 PM

Alex,
I am going to respond to this as
though I am your very good friend. I am your very good
friend, but maybe you will think differently after you read
what I have written.
Unfortunately, I believe that all
insurance companies will look to spread the blame in a
collision situation. It is the way they operate. I had a
SunSail catamaran hit the bow of BeBe when I was berthed at
a marina in Turkey. He bent the curved piece of stainless
that goes over the top of the anchor...easy repair. He did
much more damage to the boat berthed next to BeBe. When the
SunSail representative and the insurance surveyor visited
us, we were told that it was not covered by the insurance
the charter customer purchased because the insurance
surveyor determined that it was caused by negligence on the
part of the charter customer. The charter customer told me
and the boat owner berthed next to us that he would take
care of it. That was a year ago...nothing!
I cannot tell you what to do, but
cancelling, and going to another insurer may be the worse
choice, and a lawsuit against an insurance company would be
even worse. I am sure that you can find a lawyer to take the
case, but in the long run, I believe that only the lawyer
will come out ahead. I am certain that the marine
underwriters have a method of communication among
themselves, so be careful in your next
decisions.
You might
ask, what is your blame? I am betting that in the opinion of
the offender's insurance company, your 16 meter boat was
assigned a slip that does not accommodate 16 meters
"safely." And, I am sure that you were in the
berth that was assigned to you by the marina. If not that
reason, then you were not "properly standing
watch," or did not "properly warn the offender of
the impeding collision."
The bottom line is I do not think
that you can win...BUT...you may be able to come out of this
with completed satisfactory repairs and replacements without
too much expense. Your insurance company is in the process
of negotiating with the offender's insurance company on
your behalf. Remember, it certainly is not your insurance
company's fault that all this happened. Possibly you
could admit to a small percentage of fault as long as the
repairs that are agreed to are 100% satisfactory. It is not
right, but, unfortunately it is life in our world, AND, at
least you will get something while many of us get
nothing.
I hope that
we are still friends.
BillBeBe,

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at
11:03 AM, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@...
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
wrote:

Good morning Richard,

Thanks for your reply regarding the bilge pump.

Regarding Pantaenius, I don't want to write much at the
moment as I am waiting for legal advice and am about to do 2
law suit, but Pantaenius is representing the boat that lost
control and hit me (while I was in my slip in the marina)
destroying the bow pulpit last July and are contesting
responsibility (to more than 50%) for their client. I
understand as the longer they make things last the more they
keep their money, and at some point they hope I will give
up.

So may be the are the best, but they are ruthless… They
are definitely very good at not paying… and I wonder if
the claim was on "their" client side, how they
would act tower him or her… I would guess probably
"the same", so if you have that insurance think
twice…

My insurance DeLassee, being European is unfortunately
"weak" wants an "amicable" solution
(meaning me accepting some responsibility), but there is
ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I can accept to be responsible for even 1%
when I am hit in my marina slip by someone that panic and
put full reverse (admitted in public).

And by the way, my premium already increased 15% because I
have a "Claim", but absolutely no repair have been
done!!! Scandalous!!! DeLassee should be ahsame.

Reply from DeLasee: "We told you to stay away from
American water".

My reply, the "Bahamas" is not part of the United
States, it has been independent for 41 year from the
"United Kingdom".

The only "american" thing is the insurance of the
boat that hit me. This could have happened anywhere.

Mr DeLAssee did not reply. I like to say: Better not reply
anything and let people think you're an idiot rather
than open your mouth and confirm it…

I must stop now, as I am getting seriously upset, once I get
the legal advice I am waiting for, I will write the complete
story and people can make their own decision.

Sincerely, Alexandre

SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

In repair Fort Lauderdale, USA.

On Sun, 1/4/15, Richard03801 richard03801@...
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
wrote:

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bilge pump recommendation -
AMFA out of business?

To: "amelyachtowners@..."
<amelyachtowners@...>

Date: Sunday, January 4, 2015, 10:38 AM

Hi it's a waist water pump in fact a

similar to that used by Amel. Regarding the

insurance might want to call SCOTT STUSEKMarketing and

Sales Director +1 (914) 217-7991PANTAENIUS

AMERICA LTD in Annapolis they are one of the best world

wide.

Fair Winds Smooth Sailing To

All

Capt

Richard RP Yacht

BrokerageNewport

RI We list sell and service fine

yachts including Amel's

Cell 603 767

5330

On Jan 4,

2015, at 11:01, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@...

[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>

wrote:

Good morning Richard,

Just out of curiosity, I was looking at the Whale Gulper

Grouper Pump BP4574 you mentioned and it seems to be a

"fish box" waste pump.

Do you think in case of problem the insurance won't
try

to argue and find excuse to not pay a claim?

I am asking because the captain that deliver my boat 2
years

ago, replaced mine with a "waste water" and
since

I have been pretty disgusted with my insurance
(Delassee)…

(I am waiting before writing anything on the forum about

this issue).

I have also talked to people where insurance used
excuses

(not related to anything) like 1 person had things stolen
in

his boat (while in storage).

The insurer ask if he removed the batteries. Reply: NO.

(and why ask because the batteries were not stolen, nor
was

the boat) but the insurance refuse to reimburse because

batteries where still there.

When ask to show where this was written on the contract

(was not showing anywhere) the insurance stand still…
And

I am having a similar problem…

So just being on the cautious side, would hate to use a
pump

not use for this purpose and end up without coverage…

Any opinion?

Sincerely, Alexandre

SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

repair in Fort Lauderdale, USA

On Sun, 1/4/15, Richard Piller richard03801@...

[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>

wrote:

-

AMFA out of business?

To: "amelyachtowners@..."

<amelyachtowners@...>

Date: Sunday, January 4, 2015, 8:10 AM

Hi Eric,

the pump we successfully used is a Whale Gulper Grouper

Pump

BP4574.  24 volt mounted on a plastic board on the

bulkhead.  We need a

hose to use a hose adapter to make it all work. We used

the

Amel switch

and it worked very well for years.

All the best for the new

year.Richard Piller

From: "sailormon

kimberlite@...

[amelyachtowners]"

<amelyachtowners@...>

amelyachtowners@...

Sent: Sunday, January

4, 2015 4:36 AM

Subject: RE: [Amel

Yacht Owners] Bilge pump recommendation - AMFA out of

business?

Richard,What model pump is

this?Fair

WindsEricKimberlite SM

376

From: amelyachtowners@...

[mailto:amelyachtowners@...]

Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 2:29

PM

amelyachtowners@...

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bilge

pump recommendation - AMFA out of

business?    Alex we used a high capacity

Whale diagram 24v pump.

Fair Winds Smooth Sailing To AllCapt

Richard RP Yacht

BrokerageNewport

RI We

list sell and service fine yachts including

Amel'sCell 603 767

5330

On Dec 31,

2014, at 13:30, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@...

[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>

wrote:  Good morning,

Had a bilge pump failure… so

went to a store to ask for rebuilt kit and they told me

AMFA

was out of business…

Can

anyone confirm that?

Also,

does anyone has recommendation as a quality bilge pump

replacement?

Thanks in

advance, sincerely, Alexandre

SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

In Fort

Lauderdale for repair.

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001 --

#yiv2809771001ygrp-mkp {

border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px

0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mkp hr {

border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mkp #yiv2809771001hd
{

color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px

0;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mkp #yiv2809771001ads

{

margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mkp .yiv2809771001ad
{

padding:0 0;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mkp .yiv2809771001ad

{

margin:0;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mkp .yiv2809771001ad

{

color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-sponsor

#yiv2809771001ygrp-lc {

font-family:Arial;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-sponsor

#yiv2809771001ygrp-lc #yiv2809771001hd {

margin:10px

0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-sponsor

#yiv2809771001ygrp-lc .yiv2809771001ad {

margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001actions {

font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001activity {

background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001activity span {

font-weight:700;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001activity span:first-child
{

text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001activity span a {

color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001activity span span {

color:#ff7900;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001activity span

.yiv2809771001underline {

text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv2809771001 .yiv2809771001attach {

clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px

0;width:400px;}

#yiv2809771001 .yiv2809771001attach div a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2809771001 .yiv2809771001attach img {

border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2809771001 .yiv2809771001attach label {

display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv2809771001 .yiv2809771001attach label a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2809771001 blockquote {

margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv2809771001 .yiv2809771001bold {

font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2809771001 .yiv2809771001bold a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2809771001 dd.yiv2809771001last p a {

font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2809771001 dd.yiv2809771001last p span {

margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2809771001 dd.yiv2809771001last p

span.yiv2809771001yshortcuts {

margin-right:0;}

#yiv2809771001 div.yiv2809771001attach-table div div a
{

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2809771001 div.yiv2809771001attach-table {

width:400px;}

#yiv2809771001 div.yiv2809771001file-title a,

#yiv2809771001

div.yiv2809771001file-title a:active, #yiv2809771001

div.yiv2809771001file-title a:hover, #yiv2809771001

div.yiv2809771001file-title a:visited {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2809771001 div.yiv2809771001photo-title a,

#yiv2809771001 div.yiv2809771001photo-title a:active,

#yiv2809771001 div.yiv2809771001photo-title a:hover,

#yiv2809771001 div.yiv2809771001photo-title a:visited {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2809771001 div#yiv2809771001ygrp-mlmsg

#yiv2809771001ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2809771001yshortcuts

{

font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv2809771001 .yiv2809771001green {

color:#628c2a;}

#yiv2809771001 .yiv2809771001MsoNormal {

margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv2809771001 o {

font-size:0;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001photos div {

float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001photos div div {

border:1px solid

#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001photos div label {

color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001reco-category {

font-size:77%;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001reco-desc {

font-size:77%;}

#yiv2809771001 .yiv2809771001replbq {

margin:4px;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-actbar div
a:first-child

{

margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mlmsg {

font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mlmsg table {

font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mlmsg select,

#yiv2809771001 input, #yiv2809771001 textarea {

font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mlmsg pre,

#yiv2809771001

code {

font:115% monospace;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mlmsg * {

line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv2809771001logo

{

padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-msg p a {

font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-msg

p#yiv2809771001attach-count span {

color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-reco

#yiv2809771001reco-head {

color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-reco {

margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-sponsor

#yiv2809771001ov

li a {

font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-sponsor

#yiv2809771001ov

li {

font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-sponsor

#yiv2809771001ov

ul {

margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-text {

font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-text p {

margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-text tt {

font-size:120%;}

#yiv2809771001 #yiv2809771001ygrp-vital ul
li:last-child

{

border-right:none !important;

}

#yiv2809771001

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275 --

#yiv9634858275ygrp-mkp {

border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px

0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mkp hr {

border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mkp #yiv9634858275hd
{

color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px

0;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mkp #yiv9634858275ads
{

margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mkp .yiv9634858275ad {

padding:0 0;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mkp .yiv9634858275ad p
{

margin:0;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mkp .yiv9634858275ad a
{

color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-sponsor

#yiv9634858275ygrp-lc {

font-family:Arial;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-sponsor

#yiv9634858275ygrp-lc #yiv9634858275hd {

margin:10px

0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-sponsor

#yiv9634858275ygrp-lc .yiv9634858275ad {

margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275actions {

font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275activity {

background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275activity span {

font-weight:700;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275activity span:first-child {

text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275activity span a {

color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275activity span span {

color:#ff7900;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275activity span

.yiv9634858275underline {

text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv9634858275 .yiv9634858275attach {

clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px

0;width:400px;}

#yiv9634858275 .yiv9634858275attach div a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9634858275 .yiv9634858275attach img {

border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9634858275 .yiv9634858275attach label {

display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv9634858275 .yiv9634858275attach label a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9634858275 blockquote {

margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv9634858275 .yiv9634858275bold {

font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9634858275 .yiv9634858275bold a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9634858275 dd.yiv9634858275last p a {

font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9634858275 dd.yiv9634858275last p span {

margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9634858275 dd.yiv9634858275last p

span.yiv9634858275yshortcuts {

margin-right:0;}

#yiv9634858275 div.yiv9634858275attach-table div div a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9634858275 div.yiv9634858275attach-table {

width:400px;}

#yiv9634858275 div.yiv9634858275file-title a,
#yiv9634858275

div.yiv9634858275file-title a:active, #yiv9634858275

div.yiv9634858275file-title a:hover, #yiv9634858275

div.yiv9634858275file-title a:visited {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9634858275 div.yiv9634858275photo-title a,

#yiv9634858275 div.yiv9634858275photo-title a:active,

#yiv9634858275 div.yiv9634858275photo-title a:hover,

#yiv9634858275 div.yiv9634858275photo-title a:visited {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9634858275 div#yiv9634858275ygrp-mlmsg

#yiv9634858275ygrp-msg p a span.yiv9634858275yshortcuts
{

font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv9634858275 .yiv9634858275green {

color:#628c2a;}

#yiv9634858275 .yiv9634858275MsoNormal {

margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv9634858275 o {

font-size:0;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275photos div {

float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275photos div div {

border:1px solid

#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275photos div label {

color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275reco-category {

font-size:77%;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275reco-desc {

font-size:77%;}

#yiv9634858275 .yiv9634858275replbq {

margin:4px;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{

margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mlmsg {

font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mlmsg table {

font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mlmsg select,

#yiv9634858275 input, #yiv9634858275 textarea {

font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv9634858275

code {

font:115% monospace;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mlmsg * {

line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-mlmsg #yiv9634858275logo
{

padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-msg p a {

font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv9634858275 #yiv9634858275ygrp-msg

p#yiv9634858275attach-count span {

color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}