Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] flexible rubber coupling

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Curiously, Vetus charge GBP 13.96 VAT incl…..

I am the first to want to support Amel but surely, we are being taken for a ride….

Jean-Pierre Germain
Eleuthera SM007

On 5 Jan 2015, at 16:28, agennai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

The amel caribe told me

Dear Sir,

Thank you for advising.
We have one flexible coupling in stock now. It is for a 35 diam shaft the reference is KO540
It costs 397.30€ + shipping and handling.
If you need an express shipping we would need a complete shipping address with a contact name and a telephone number for delivery (FEDEX).
We would also need your Visa or MasterCard reference for payment before shipping.
Please advise.

Regards,

Caroline
Amel Caraibes

and the amel atlantic told me
Hello,
The flex coupling is modified by Amel.
We have well received your request and let you know if part is available.
Regards,
Emilie BALLION / AMEL Yard
sav@... / 05.46.55.17.31

then I assume that the part that I need is a vetus KO540 and it has been modified by AMEL
When I will receive the part and I will  mount it I update you!
thanks for your help
alessandro
GRAND CRU #443
Puerto Rico