Selling Underwater Camera Kit - Never Used!

blowinahoudy <no_reply@...>

Hi there.  I am selling an Intova IC600 underwater camera kit with an entire variety of accessories.  I bought in July 2010 per a friend's recommendation when we were sailing around the world on our Amel but for logistical reasons it never made it to the boat.  So has never been used.  Listed on Ebay if you are interested.  I thought someone on this board might be interested in it.  Thank you. Joseph R. Metz

Intova IC-600 Waterproof Digital Dive Photography Camera Bundle (never used)?