From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:08 AM
To: annesophie&jonas
Cc: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel repairs, St Raphael

Hello Annesophie,

I seem to remember that you had works done at a marina in this place. Can you please confirm and if so give me more info because I am thinking that Malta is a bad place for selling Amels and I am thinking of having the boat moved up to France by a passage crew as I have terminal cancer.

                           Thankyou,   Anne and John,  Bali Hai,  SM 319,  for sale in Malta