Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel repairs, St Raphael

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Ther are berths in Port Leucate and Cap d'Agde .... if not give to the port master some money .... :-)
JLuc on CottonBay

Le 16/01/2015 09:46, Andrew Lamb andrew.lamb@... [amelyachtowners] a écrit :

John

Our experience has been that it can be difficult to get a berth in a French Mediterranean Port, however usually Port Leucate and Canet en Roussillon tend to have places – Canet is slightly more expensive nicer and so far our experience has been positive with the local tradesmen.

Best wishes

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472