Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel drive leaking at propeller shaft, SM 116,

asm283 <no_reply@...>

Hello

The wearing bearing that is causing your problem is a service item.
All Amel owners should take note that this item should be changed
every 800 hours. Its an easy job that any qualified mechanic can
handle. As to the amount of time that you wait, keep in mind that
salt water has entered your gear box. Obviously not a good situation.

Sincererly

Vito Ciaravino
S/V Wanderer

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Rudolf Zelenka"
<rudolf.zelenka@...> wrote:

Hi Dimitris:

Did you change the rings under water?

I suppose you are Greek. I have a house on the southern end of the
Pilion,
near Platanias. Are you sometimes in this vicinity?

Kind regards,

Rudi

_____

Von: amelyachtowners@...